Library server maintenance on Thursday a.m.
A number of Library web resources will be unavailable Thursday, May 29, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. while updates are made to the Library’s server environment.
This will include the following sites and resources:
• The main Library web site
• The Copyright web site
• Winnspace Institutional Repository
• A few locally hosted journals
Although the main Library web site will be unavailable, access to the Library Catalogue, subscription databases and online journals, will remain available.
If you still need to access those Library resources during the downtime, please bookmark the following:
• WorldCat Local discovery layer: find books, articles, and more…
• Classic catalogue
• Subscription databases with access to online journals
Note: off-campus access via the Library’s proxy server will remain unaffected during the planned outage.
If you have any questions, please contact the Reference & Research Services Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-786-9815. We apologize for any inconvenience.